It is forbidden to private detectives.
1. To suppress from law enforcement agencies the known facts which have become to them of preparing or perfect crimes.
2. To give out itself for law enforcement officers.
3. To collect the data connected with private life, with political and religious beliefs of individuals.
4. To resort to the actions encroaching on the rights and freedoms of citizens.
5. To make actions threatening life, health, honor, advantage and property of citizens.
6. To forge materials and to mislead the client.
7. To disclose collected information, to use it in any purposes contrary to interests of the client or in interests of the third parties.
8. To transfer the license for use by her other persons.